The Detroit Lions travel to Green Bay Wisconsin to face the Green Bay Packers in week 5 of the NFL season. The Packers (1-2) are coming off of a Bye week and need a win to keep the Detroit Lions within reach in the NFC north. The Lions not only have the opportunity to snap a 22 year losing streak, they also have the opportunity to take a commanding lead in the division.
If there was ever a year the Lions were going to steal a win at Lambeau Field, it’s the year. The Lions are traveling to Green Bay earlier in the season so weather won’t be a factor. Additionally, the Packers are having trouble getting in sync this season. So much so in fact that Packer QB Aaron Rodgers and head coach Mike McCarthy had a heated discussion on the sidelines during the Packers last game. It seems the climate is right for a Lions win at Lambeau Field.
Week 5 Detroit Lions Vs Green Bay Packers Game Info
- Green Bay Packers 1-2 – Last Week Bye
- Detroit Lions 3-1 – Last Week 40-32 win over Chicago Bears
- Streaks – Lions have not won in Wisconsin in 22 years.
- Detroit – Calvin Johnson (knee) Questionable, Chris Houston (Leg) Questionable, Nate Burleson (Broken Arm) Out
- Green Bay – James Starks (Knee) Out
When: Sunday, October 6th
Where: Lambeau Field, Green Bay Wisconsin
Start Time: 1:00 pm
TV: Fox (Channel 2 Detroit)
Radio: 97.1 FM – Dan Miller and Jim Brandstatter on the call
Live Stream: NFL Live Stream