The Michigan basketball team takes on Indiana on Tuesday night. Here’s how you can find the game on TV or watch online.
The Michigan basketball team is about to embark on monstrous week of basketball with two ranked teams coming to town. First up is No. 22 Indiana on Tuesday night followed by No. 10 Michigan State on Saturday afternoon.
The Wolverines have posted an admirable 7-2 conference record (fourth place in the Big Ten), but have had to rise to the challenge without senior Caris LeVert for all but one of those games. A leg injury has kept the team leader out since December 30, but he’s now nearing a return to the court with an unofficial day-to-day designation.
In a quote given to the Detroit Free Press, coach John Beilein said LeVert’s return could come “soon,” but that the player will have the final decision as to when he’s ready to return.
More from Michigan Wolverines
- Betting Preview: Best Bets for Michigan vs. Ohio State Rivalry
- Michigan Coach Shockingly Fired as Sign-Stealing Scandal Continues
- Betting Preview: Best Bets for Michigan vs. Penn State
- Known Blowhard Paul Finebaum Makes Ridiculous Michigan Prediction about National Championship
- Michigan Wolverines New Betting Favorite to Win National Championship
"“This is the first time he’s really tested himself more than he has,” Beilein said of the senior co-captain. “It’s day to day, and we’ll wait and see when he’s ready to go. It ultimately will be his decision, and it could be soon, it could be later.”"
Does “soon” mean he could see the floor tonight versus the Hoosiers? It’s not clear.
What we do know, however, is that two wins this week would put the Michigan basketball team in position to challenge for a Big Ten title and one of the top seeds in the conference tournament.
More from Detroit Jock City
- Tigers Sign Manager A.J. Hinch to Long-Term Extension
- Lions vs. Bears Week 14 Opening Odds Disrespect Detroit
- Former Tigers Celebrate Jim Leyland Hall of Fame Call
- This Pistons Team Could be the Worst in Detroit Sports History
- 4 Free Agents Tigers Should Sign During Winter Meetings
Have a prediction for today’s Michigan basketball game? Join the discussion and tweet us @DetroitJockCity.