The Michigan basketball team takes on Ohio State on Tuesday. Here’s how you can find the game on TV or watch online.
The rivalry between the Ohio State and Michigan basketball teams may not be as heated as the one between the football teams, but it’s still fair to say that these are two schools who would enjoy beating each other in any sort of competition.
The Wolverines enter the game in fourth place in the Big Ten with a 9-4 conference record (19-7 overall). The Buckeyes are tied for sixth (with Purdue and Michigan State with an 8-5 conference mark (16-10 overall).
Michigan got a boost the last time they hit the floor when senior Caris LeVert was able to get into a game for the first time this calendar year. He didn’t have much impact in that particular game — zero points in 11 minutes in the 61-56 win over Purdue — but his eventual return to form will bode well for the Wolverines’ stretch run.
More from Michigan Wolverines
- Betting Preview: Best Bets for Michigan vs. Ohio State Rivalry
- Michigan Coach Shockingly Fired as Sign-Stealing Scandal Continues
- Betting Preview: Best Bets for Michigan vs. Penn State
- Known Blowhard Paul Finebaum Makes Ridiculous Michigan Prediction about National Championship
- Michigan Wolverines New Betting Favorite to Win National Championship
LeVert spoke to the media on Monday. Brendan F. Quinn of MLive relayed the following quotes.
"“I was a little nervous getting back out there,” LeVert said Monday. “I don’t really have a great game rhythm right now, but it’s coming back to me.”LeVert said he felt a “little bit of soreness” after the game.“I wouldn’t say that I’m all the way back, but I’m working to get there each and every day,” he said."
It sounds like LeVert and coach John Beilein will continue to take a cautious approach with the injury. His minutes will likely continue to be limited for a time, but it’s certainly better that he’s able to get back onto the court than to continue in a cloud of unknown.
More from Detroit Jock City
- Tigers Sign Manager A.J. Hinch to Long-Term Extension
- Lions vs. Bears Week 14 Opening Odds Disrespect Detroit
- Former Tigers Celebrate Jim Leyland Hall of Fame Call
- This Pistons Team Could be the Worst in Detroit Sports History
- 4 Free Agents Tigers Should Sign During Winter Meetings
Have a prediction for today’s Michigan basketball game? Join the discussion and tweet us @DetroitJockCity.