Finishing up with players to watch and closing things out with a prediction before kickoff.
Wide Receiver, Marvin Jones – In three of his last four games, Marvin Jones has seen 12 targets come his way and had eight in Week 14. He has 28 receptions for 324 receiving yards and two touchdowns during that span. Last week he went for 112-yards through the air off of 10 receptions, including one of those touchdowns against the Tennessee Titans.
More from Detroit Lions
- Lions vs. Bears Week 14 Opening Odds Disrespect Detroit
- Signing This Former Pro-Bowl CB Would Be Huge Mistake for Lions
- Forecasting the Rest of This Lions Season (Score Predictions)
- Lions Get Exciting Injury Update on Rookie QB Hendon Hooker
- Betting Preview: Best Bets for Lions vs. Packers Thanksgiving Day Game
It’s looking as though Tampa Bay could be without star cornerback Carlton Davis in Week 16, and Kenny Golladay is still sidelined.
The Buccaneers defense has already allowed 78 catches for 1,007-yards and seven touchdowns to opposing receivers in the previous four games.
If Stafford starts under center and Ragnow is that center, we can likely look for Jones to have a solid game.
I threw my hat in the ring with my buddies over at Pride Of Detroit on their predictions, and I’m sticking with it here.
I predict that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers will end up victorious over the Lions. The 30-24 final score, I predict, leaves the Lions just one score short of being victorious.
Agree? Disagree? Give us your predictions in the comments below!